Got Instagram Video?
How to get the perfect Instagram video of your wedding
Your wedding was amazing and you had the time of your life! Of course you want to share it on
Instagram! But how do you get a fabulous and brief wedding film to post as an Instagram video
that you can upload right away?
Here’s what it takes to get that 60 second wedding video you can add to your story or your feed
on Instagram and have the confidence it’s going to be what you want.
When Interviewing wedding videographers, ask about their Instagram video offerings. Not all
wedding videographers have this capability, so if sharing your wedding with your Instagram
followers is important to you, you’ll want to ask videographers about these skills.
1. One minute sneak-peak video designed for Instagram. Some wedding film makers offer
packages that include this, so ask. Also, look at the videographer’s Instagram feeds to see
samples of their work.
2. Cinematic video edits created into IGTV format, aka, vertical. If you like the idea of having
your wedding video up to 10 minutes long that never goes away, ask about this formatting
option and expertise.
3. Video compression. Choose a wedding film maker who has experience compressing wedding
video for Instagram while maintaining the film quality.
4. Insta Stories video. This allows you to save them on your phone so you can repost as often as
you want. Look for wedding videographers who have the expertise in creating high quality
video content for Insta Stories.
5. Nearly instant video for Instagram. If waiting several weeks before you see any professional
footage of your wedding is unbearable, look for a videographer who offers quick turnaround for
a compressed sneak peak Instagram video that you can post right away.
Instagram video clips of your wedding can be so fun to share with friends and family, especially
if you can post them while you’re on your honeymoon. If seeing how much fun you and your
guests had at your wedding within a few days is important to you and your groom, look for a
wedding videographer who can deliver that for you with the quality you expect and deserve..